Pages

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

WPS

This weekend Evan and I took a trip to Fayetteville with Matt and Kristin for some Razorback football!  We ate good food, saw friends, cheered on the Hogs and hit some shops...very successful weekend!

We started the morning (afternoon I should say) off right with a trip to Powerhouse for lunch...it was delicious!



Next stop was the Sigma Nu house for some reminiscing and more photo opps!


After walking around looking for Kristin's sweetheart composite (which we never found) and checking out the current tenants of Evan and Matt's old rooms, we headed down to the pit for some tailgating fun!

It was hotter than you-know-what outside...needless to say our first consumed drinks were bottles and more bottles of WATER.

Here's me and Kristin - SWEATING.


And me and my sweetie - convinced him to still wear his PI PHI button...success!! Looks great on him, huh?



He's such a ladies' man.


After some yummy U.S. Pizza, Evan and I headed out to Dickson and visited one of our old faves, Shotz! They have the cutest patio in the back and they had an outdoor bar. 

What I'm ashamed to say is that afterward we also hit up the hot dog stand...NOT on the diet, but it was AWESOME!


We had a great time just chatting...and he made me laugh along the way...such a jokester!


Can't wait for this weekend so we can cheer on the Hogs in the big LR - WPS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment