Pages

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

First Snow

A couple weeks ago we had our first snow here in Central Arkansas.  

Here is a photo I snapped of Andie before I drove to work that morning.  Oh, how little I knew about what I was in for that day.


As you can see, the road is completely clear.  So I thought, no big deal, right? WRONG.  Apparently everyone else had this same thought, and without a second thought went flying over all the Central Arkansas bridges that had frozen over.

It took me a full two hours to make it into work that morning.  It took me an hour to get 10 miles down the freeway.  It even took my dad, who lives 10 minutes away from work, a little under an hour to get there.  It was madness all over.  

So, Kristin and I decided we're moving to Hawaii.  Any takers?


This looks MUCH better than fake-out snow to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment